Orchardleigh House (OH) Holiday Let Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- An initial payment of 50% (unless otherwise stated) of the rental fee (‘Rent’) is payable in order to confirm the booking within seven days of the reservation. The balance must be paid 6 weeks prior to occupation.
- If the Client does not pay the balance of the Rent by the due date the contract shall be deemed to be cancelled by the Client.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking for any reason; all monies paid will be refunded if the property can be re-let for the full period of the booking. We reserve the right to charge a 5% administration fee for cancellation. In the unlikely event that the Property becomes unavailable for your date or changes are necessary to the booking, we undertake to notify you as soon as reasonably possible and reserve the right to arrange alternative accommodation. If it is not possible to arrange alternative accommodation acceptable to yourselves we reserve the right to cancel the booking and refund to you all monies paid to us. OH will have no further obligations or liabilities for non-availabilities, changes or cancellation.
- The Rent is VAT inclusive (where applicable).
- A £100 damage deposit is payable at the time of booking. For a booking of multiple cottages, a £100 deposit is required for the first cottage and then £50 per cottage thereafter.
- The letting commences at 3.00 pm on the day of arrival and ends at 12.00 pm on the day of departure.
- The Client shall take reasonable and proper care of the Property and its contents and leave them in the same state of repair and condition and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental as at the beginning, with all of the washing-up completed ensuring that the key is returned to OH.
- The Client is liable to reimburse OH for the costs of replacement, repair or extra cleaning where they are in breach of their obligations under 7 or any breakages or damage caused during the period of occupation.
- The Client shall be responsible for insuring their own possessions whilst they are on or in the Property.
- OH, its employees and agents shall have no liability to the Client or third parties for any loss or damage arising from breaches of this contract, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise.
- Please be advised it is not permitted to bring external caterers to the self-catering Cottages/Lodges
- OH reserves the right to change the contract without prior notice.